This blog, as the title aptly states, will be an avenue to express my reflections on my life today as a Christian. I want to use this as a tool to share my experiences as a Christian and to help others along the way though them.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
My First Ever Post
This is my first ever post on my first ever official blog. I've always wanted to write or rather type something as this is the medium I am most comfortable with. I can write my thoughts at a fast pace and give more time for me to reflect on things that surround me.
I am very thankful to my friends for inspiring me to use this as a medium to express my thoughts to let myself out. It is quite difficult to bottle it all in. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you all and keep you safe and sound wherever you may be always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment